Today's smart thermostats have evolved well past the point of being just a basic mechanism for controlling your HVAC system. If you think now might be the right time to install a smart thermostat in San Antonio, you’re going to gain a wealth of comfort with less effort on your part. Equipped with easy Wi-Fi access, temperature settings for multiple zones, and home automation, these remarkable controls will reduce utility bills and make your home truly comfortable and safe.
How Do Smart Thermostats Work In San Antonio?
After your install a, your new smart thermostat will operate the same as your old one in regards to standard functionality. The style might be sleeker, but you’ll still be able to glimpse the temperature display. You will still adjust your temperature settings from the device, and it still offers the ability to quickly adjust settings for fan, heat, and cool.
However, if you install a smart thermostat in San Antonio, you will benefit from a whole host of exciting possibilities. The reason for this is that your home’s comfort control is wirelessly linked into a larger system, like your virtual assistant or your home’s security system. With a smart control panel or cell phone app, you are able to prearrange your smart thermostat to alter the comfort levels by itself at different times of day or to respond to different stimuli. The result is a house with enhanced comfort and energy efficiency.
Reasons To Install A Smart Thermostat in San Antonio
There are various reasons to upgrade your old device to a smart thermostat:
● Ease of control via a mobile app. Manage the thermostat from a distance through a mobile app such as the easy-to-use option from ADT. Are you feeling a bit overheated as you’re attempting to fall asleep? Simply access the app and lower the temperature while staying in bed. Or check on your home’s temperature readings when on holiday with family, and alter the heat to save energy if nobody’s there.
● Create smart schedules. A smart thermostat allows you to implement a schedule for heating and cooling. Set multiple temperature changes to accommodate your family’s needs. Lower the temperature as you prepare for sleep, then increase it about an hour before you arise. You can even design different scenes for specific occasions -- such as a scene for when you’re having guests over or one for when the fireplace is being used.
● Reduce energy consumption through home automation. One of the best things about smart thermostats is that they can reduce energy expenses. You have the ability to simply modify comfort levels as needed in regards to seasonal fluctuations, weather events, or time of day. You’ll never spend excess energy heating a vacant residence. Additionally, when implementing schedules, your thermostat makes automatic adjustments. Various utility companies even extend rebates and savings programs for qualifying models or situations.
● Use voice activation to control your home. If you choose to install a smart thermostat in San Antonio, you also have the opportunity to program it to work with an Amazon Alexa or Google Home speaker. This gives you the ability to manipulate the settings through simple spoken commands.
● Link your thermostat to other home automation components. When your smart thermostat is part of a complete home security system, you have the chance to connect all your devices together. This helps protect your property from environmental emergencies. To illustrate, you might set your thermostat to activate the HVAC fan if your fire alarm goes off.
Upgrade Your Home With A Smart Thermostat In San Antonio Today
If your standard thermostat doesn’t meet your energy reduction and comfort demands, it’s time to think about switching to a versatile smart model. These wirelessly connected components are sleek, easy to use, and will noticeably lower your energy expenses over the long haul. It’s also best when you connect it with an advanced home protection package. Reach out to us today at (210) 794-6382 or send in the following form to inquire about your San Antonio smart thermostat.