Door And Window Alarm Sensors In San Antonio
In terms of the most at-risk spots for a home invasion, your front door and ground-floor windows are at the top of the list. With this in mind, it isn’t a shock that window and door alarm sensors continue to be essential tools for home security packages in San Antonio. Although the technology has been around for years, you might be amazed at what current sensors have the ability to do.
How Will Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
You’ll be glad to know that window and door sensors are included in each ADT package, regardless of whether you opt for a no-frills setup or the most cutting-edge system with indoor and outdoor cameras and home automation. Installation is also part of the deal so you don’t have to lift a finger, and you can avoid having to fret about your sensors being attached properly.
At the heart of your window and door alarm sensors is a basic, yet powerful two-piece magnetic contact. One side is attached to the surrounding frame, and the other is secured directly to the door or window. You secure your door or window and the two contacts connect together seamlessly. When your security is engaged and an entrance is opened, the joined contacts come apart and your alarm is set off. However, these advanced devices can do quite a bit more than merely set off your alarm.
Features Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In San Antonio
An anchor of your property’s protection, door and window alarm sensors supply many advantages, such as the following:
- Set off the alarm: These devices trigger your high-pitched siren when an entry opens with the system armed.
- Immediate updates: Want to know what’s going on at your property when you’re not there? You are able to get immediate notifications right to your smartphone whenever a component is tripped.
- 24-hour monitoring: You will not only be alerted, your 24-7 monitoring agents will receive an update too. Your house will be protected, irregardless of where you are.
- Virtual access and management: Through the convenient ADT Control app accessible on your cell phone, you can investigate the current state of your sensors and turn them on or off.
- Home automation interactions: Set your home’s smart devices to function in a complementary fashion. You might have your lights engage or have a camera to begin recording if a window or door sensor is triggered. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll have the opportunity to catch a glimpse who tripped the sensor to begin with.
- Appealing design: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even present. They feature a slim design that complements any style of home. You even have the ability to find fully recessed sensors that are hidden from view.
- Connectivity options: Pick from wired or wireless components depending on the kind of installation that works best for you. Either way, your home will be better protected.
More functional than previous iterations, window and door sensors in San Antonio are able to be skillfully integrated into your whole home security system.
Customize Your Modern Home Security System In San Antonio
Are you interested in having versatile door and window alarm sensors in San Antonio that elevate your security and connect right to your home automation? That is what you will discover when you turn to your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to find out what we are able to do for you, dial (210) 794-6382 or submit the simple form below.