A Professionally Monitored San Antonio Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Leaking Before You Have Serious Damage
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are all problems that are known to cause costly water damage within your home. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if left unattended.
But, when you add a San Antonio monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or pooling water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector notifies you to the first signs of water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a notification to your mobile device. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In San Antonio?
You never want to descend your staircase to find that your bottom floor is now an indoor swimming pool. Fortunately, a San Antonio flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how it works:
- Smart sensor technology: The advanced-tech system discerns running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or any location where water damage may occur.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Sump pump failures and leaks have a habit of happening when you're not at home. If your San Antonio flood detector senses a water problem, it will deliver an instant notification to your phone.
- ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: Along with an intense alarm system and emergency messages to your cell phone, your smart device will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring technicians will quickly contact you and help you take action.
ADT Control App Makes Your San Antonio Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. By using the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when emergency assistance arrives. Using these systems is helpful when you’re at the property, but vital when you’re miles away. With a monitored San Antonio flood detector you can:
- Get a notification on your mobile device when excessive water is detected.
- Unlock doors remotely and turn off alarm systems for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Scan high-definition video from your camera system to pinpoint leaks and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain connection with your monitoring professionals.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all important aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll guide you to the best solution to meet your unique requirements. Make the call to (210) 794-6382 today or send in the online form for your free quote.