There are many reasons to get a home security system in San Antonio. With state-of-the-art alarms, sensors, and cameras, you will protect your family without complicating your day-to-day routine. Get home automation and safety detectors, and security becomes even easier.
But what about security monitoring? These monitoring centers are there to act in response to triggered alarms, but will they be deserving of the monthly cost? How does home security monitoring actually work in San Antonio, and do you need it to make your home safe and at peace?
How Does Home Security Monitoring Work In San Antonio?
The industry-leading home security brands have a vast array of nationwide monitoring centers watching over your security systems, trained to respond to problems. Monitoring ensures you have emergency personnel coming to your home at lightning speed, even if you're at work or on vacation. It’s essentially the reinforcement that guarantees that every single connected device is heard and taken seriously.
So, how does home security monitoring in San Antonio work in tandem with your home security?
● The instant a door, window, or fire alarm activates, your ADT monitoring team is notified.
● A monitoring expert will then touch base with you to validate the alarm and make certain everyone is safe and sound.
● Then they'll alert the proper emergency responders based on your predetermined emergency plan.
● Your professional will also serve as the primary contact for you and police or fire if you are away from home or cannot be at the scene.
Is Monitoring Worth It In San Antonio?
Having a specialized monitoring agent to manage your components can provide you peace of mind that your home is always secured. But is it deserving of the monthly fee?
● Monitoring makes your living space safe 24/7. Any situation when you power your system, your security personnel will respond to any tripped device. It's nice to have trained backup when you're home, but it's vital when you're not available and can't hear the loud siren.
● Monitoring responds to fire and floods also. Not only does a monitoring agent answer to a window or door break-in, but they will answer to notifications from fire, CO, and flood detectors. Seconds matter in a fire or flood, and it’s critical to have another person reach the fire department in your stead while you are getting your family out of the building and into a safe spot.
● ADT uses redundant monitoring for a constant connection: If a disaster -- like flood, earthquake, or a power outage -- makes the closest center unable to respond, ADT still protects your family. The nearest monitoring center in a separate location will still monitor your alarms.
● Monitoring centers can notify emergency services quicker: You have a lot to contend with when an alarm activates. But your monitoring specialists have one job -- providing you help. In a few minutes -- if not sooner -- they will get the proper emergency agency headed to your location. They can even function as primary contact and get you into the call.
Get Home Security With 24-Hour Monitoring Today
A professionally installed home security system gives peace of mind. 24-hour monitoring is a big part of that sensation. To customize your own security system, call us at (210) 794-6382 or submit the form below.