Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In San Antonio?
There's a popular perception that installing security yard sign next to your home’s entrance is all you need to ward off criminals. Essentially, an intruder is supposed to find visible warning and go on past. Therefore, would it make sense to only implement a home security sign in San Antonio and skip an actual home security system? Basically, a home security system isn’t needed, you just need a home security sign in San Antonio. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in San Antonio instead of your actual security system.
While there is merit in displaying signs and decals from prominent residential security experts like ADT®, it’s not all you need to discourage career criminals. You’ll be in a much better position reinforcing them with real security devices. You’ll probably agree it’s much less of a gamble than running the risk that your home security signs will deter intrusion in San Antonio.
Reinforce Your San Antonio Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
Even though home security signs could deter intrusion some of the time, it’s not wise to rely on them as your lone security measure. Alternatively, think about implementing some, if not all of the ensuing components:
● Surveillance systems: Let's face it, thieves don’t want to be captured by surveillance as it can be used against them in a legal matter. You should install an outside camera that oversees main areas of entry such as windows, doors, and garage.
● Sensors for access points: The majority of thieves gain access via obvious entry points like windows and doors, so you need to have them secured by glass break and motion detectors. In the event an alarm trips, your system will alert you and your 24-hour monitoring team.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: Even though it’s a fact that numerous break-ins take place in broad daylight when you are at work, you also need to protect against nighttime prowlers. Lights with motion-detection capability placed strategically around your windows, doors, and garage will instantly illuminate nefarious behavior and turn away intruders.
● Smart locking systems and doorbell cameras: Smart locking devices will inform you when anyone attempts to unlock your door. A doorbell camera adds another layer of security by offering real-time footage. Both can be managed through your mobile security app.
● Smart lights: A great home automation tool, smart light bulbs can be customized to a set routine or activated directly from your phone. They will make it seem like you are on-site and effectively discourage prospective robbers.
Start Planning Your Total Home Defense Plan
Why take the chance that standalone home security signs will deter intrusion in San Antonio when you can have an integrated home protection plan? Dial (210) 794-6382 or fill out the form on this page to consult with one of our specialists. You may select from a range of solutions at reasonably priced rates or customize your system to your needs.