Since it’s true that no two homes are alike, why leave your security system to a one-size-fits-all solution? You might need a basic alarm system that comes with doors, windows, and motion sensors for your primary rooms. Perhaps you need a more comprehensive security option that comes with indoor/outdoor surveillance cameras, flood and fire detection, and smart home capabilities. No matter the case, your Universal City home security system ought to include a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Choosing The Right Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security coverage, you can invest in:
- Door and window detectors on all exterior doors and windows
- Motion detectors for designated rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted touchpad with an incredibly loud alert tone
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control mobile app for remote access
Universal City Security Cameras Let You Monitor Your House When You Are Away
If you wish to see who's at your door or what caused that strange noise outside, you will want a security camera. A doorbell camera shows you your front steps and a feed on any visitors or deliveries before you open the door. Outside cameras are motion activated, with waterproof and low-light designs in HD quality. Or keep an eye on the kids and pets with an interior, wide angle camera.
You can view real-time feeds and receive notifications from all your Universal City cameras via your ADT Control mobile app. Watch your house anytime to verify that things are secure - or get 30-sec video clip alerts if your camera senses extra motion.